Sunday, April 4, 2010

Why We Are Here...

Some people have an innate ability, a knack even, of finding something to like in anything. Some of us love really bad horror movies, movies so bad they actually register in negative numbers on a scale from 1 to 5. Some of us have an irresistible attraction to the most greasy, fried artery-bursting food from the local snack shack.
For me it is comic books. Well, let me quantify that: bad comic book characters. And by ‘bad’, I mean names like:
Rocket Raccoon
Rocket Racer
Silver Star
Bat-Thing
Xemnu
Spirit of ‘76
Grogg

Hence the name of the blog, Xemnu. Therefore, I decided to feature a few of those characters here in no particular order. I did feel some explanation was in order, though, and this whole debacle is directly related to my older brother (as are most other problems in my life, but I digress). For the time being, we will leave the setup at that. However, I think I will leave you with this tantalizing name: Morbius, the Living Vampire!